The RINV-OP is a flanged angular gearbox that, combined with a mechanical or electronic position indicator, allows changing the indicator position for an improved visual location, even if the shaft is located in an undesirable position.
- Several orientations and connection possibilities.
- Available with ratios: 1:1 – 1:2 reduction – 2:1 multiplication.
- Maximum output torque 8Nm.
- Alumunium case, black anodized. Steel shafts. Steel bevel gears, case-hardened (Pronox).
- Movements on ball-bearings, water-proof.
- Radial load 25 kg – axial load 2,5 kg
- Weight gr. 550.
RINV-OP62 for OP2 Position Indicator
RINV-OP64 for OP3 Position Indicator
RINV-OP65 for OP7 or EP7 Position Indicators