FOR REPLACEMENTS ONLY – NOT FOR NEW DESIGNS
- 5-digit mechanical position indicator (standard red digit indicates decimal for tenths; on request two red digits for hundredths or five black digits for no decimal). Reading until 99999, then rolls over to 00000 and continues counting. Digit height 5.5mm.
- It is possible to reverse the counting direction ratios from pitch 1 to pitch 15.
- Shock-proof, welded seam, self-extinguishing technopolymer case. Protection IP54. Max. temperature: 70°C .
- Reading with 45° inclination view.
- Standard shaft bore: ø20mm H7; other bore sizes available.
- Model “AZZ” with button for positioning and zero-setting, with 4 digits counter, in ratios from pitch 1 to pitch 6.
- Special ratios for measurement in inch or degrees.
- Model “IN” with metallic parts in stainless steel.
- Colors: orange RAL 2004, black RAL 9005.
☛ Available attachments: shaft block flange, handle, handwheel.
|Range||5 digit counter (red digits indicate decimals)|
|Shaft Sizes||Ø20mm, various reducing bushings|
|Resolution||Various standard gear ratios|
|Lock Pin Offset||30mm (Ø6mm std pin)|
|Rugged||Shock-proof welded technopolymer housing|
|Construction||Optional stainless steel metal parts|