The I90 indicators are a gravity reaction (I90, IN90) or a fixed reaction (I90F, IN90F) position indicator that inserts into a handwheel. Used to measure adjustments (angles, movement, speed, etc.) on a control dial with graduated circular scale (I90, I90F), or combination graduated circular scale and 5-digit digital readout (IN90, IN90F).
- Technopolymer or metal case, transparent and shock-proof polycarbonate cover. Protection IP64. Max. temperature 80°C.
- I90-I90F: The dial measurement is given by two pointers: the red pointer carries out a complete turn at every rotation of the shaft, while at the same time the black pointer makes a rotation fraction. The turns that the black pointer needs to carry out to complete a rotation is the ratio of the indicator.
- IN90-IN90F: The dial measurement is given with analog-digital indication. The reading is ensured by a 5-digit counter (red digits to indicate decimals) and a graduated control dial. The pointer carries out a complete turn at every rotation of the drive shaft and reads the decimal values.
- The gravity reaction indicator I90, and those with digital counter IN90, are suitable for horizontal or slightly inclined shafts. Works with handwheel types P125P, P150P, P175P, P200P.
- The fixed reaction indicator I90F, and those with digital counter IN90F, are mounted on shafts with any position, though primarily used for vertical shafts. Works with handwheel types P125FP, P150FP, P175FP, P200FP.
- Glycerin filled.
- 5-digit counter with no analog pointer.
|Range||2:1 to 200:1 reduction ratio|
|Construction||Technopolymer or metal case, transparent polycarbonate cover|