Highly compact draw wire encoder with potentiometer, 0-10V or 4-20mA output. Measurement length 0-4200mm. They are made of a precision rotating potentiometer operated by a winding/unwinding stainless steel wire. Durable aluminum housing. Benefits of the PF transducers include low cost and easy installation. 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Precision rotating potentiometer operated by a winding or unwinding stainless steel wire.
- Durable aluminum housing.
- Available stroke in mm: 4200
- Potentiometer, 0-10V or 4-20mA output.
- Electrical cable exit options.
- Electrical cable length to customer requirement.
|Measurement range in mm||4200|
|Encoder||Potentiometer, 0-10V, 4-20mA|