The CG4 s a 4-digit display that processes signals supplied by sensors with frequency output. The GX1 is a 6 digit display which can be used as a counter of frequencies, periods, revolutions, and pieces. Options include programmable output set point relays, linear 0-10VDC or 4-20mA outputs, and serial bus output. 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- 4 or 6-digit display, AC or DC powered.
- NAMUR or open collector NPN/PNP inputs.
- Up to 4 programmable output set point relays.
- Optional bus output RS232 or RS485 MODBUS RTU.
The CG4 input sensor can be selected via the keyboard from: NPN, PNP, NAMUR, pick-up or mechanical contact. Working mode as a frequency meter or period meter, make the CG4 a complete tachometer suitable for many applications. The instrument’s reading scale can be set in r.p.m., meters/minute, meters/hour, and also as a frequency meter.
- CG4-2 display with 2 programmable output set point relays.
The G1X input sensor is taken from linear sensors, mechanical contacts, etc. In production counter working mode, the instrument governs two inputs with total pieces counting and the partial one, with the hour production and working time display. The programming, by the means of 4 front panel keys, allows for a versatile component for different applications.
- G1X- display, G1X-2 display with 2 programmable output set point relays, G1X-4 display with 4 programmable output set point relays, G1X-RS232 with RS232 serial output, G1X-RS485 with RS485 serial output, G1X-2RS232 with 2 programmable output set point relays and RS232 serial output , G1X-2RS485 with 2 programmable output set point relays and RS485 serial output, G1X-T with analogue output (0-10VDC or 4-20mA); G1X-2T with 2 output set point relays and analog output (0-10VDC or 4-20mA).
|Display||4 or 6 digit|
|Input||NPN, PNP, NAMUR, pick-up or mechanical contact|
|Outputs||Up to 4 programmable output set points, 0-10VDC, 4-20mA|
|Bus||RS232 or RS485 MODBUS RTU|