- The F8P is a panel display unit with external position sensor. In combination with either the P50 magnetic band or AM magnetic ring, the F7 is a complete system to measure linear or rotary movements.
- It is possible to select: counting direction, number of decimal places, units (mm, inches or degrees), absolute/relative measurement, reset/preset.
- The electronics are protected by a black anodized aluminum housing which is robust and shock-resistant.
- Digit height 10mm.
- Various sensor cable lengths available.
- Two sensor styles to choose from.
- Rotary angular software option (0.0°-359.9°, then resumes to 0.0°-359.9°).
|Range||5 digit LCD display, 10mm digits|
|Measuring length||Up to 50 meters|
|Resolution||.01mm, 0.001”, 0.01°|
|Max. speed||2.5 meters/second|
|Construction||Optional stainless steel metal parts|
|Sensor/band distance||Up to 1mm|
|Battery life||Up to 4 years|
1. Drilling template
2. Bores for M3 allen screws with countersunk head
3. Sensor cable
4. Cable for battery holder
5. Battery Ø14×24,5
MAGNETIC RING AM
1. Reading sensor
2. Hex nut 14
3. Plats to align sensor
4. Counternut adjustment
5. Hex nut