- 6-digit programmable electronic counter. 6 month life battery powered (multi-year with external power supply 12-25Vdc and internal rechargeable battery).
- Reading until 999999, then displays over-count error.
- Additional functions: mm/inch conversion, zero resets and absolute/relative movement display. Optional 3 distinct programmable origins for correction from using different tools and/or the offset function for the compensation of tool wear.
- Serial port for RS485 MODBUS RTU; the supervision unit (PLC, computer) transmits the value to each EP-RS.MAN and the operator moves the axis by hand to reach this value.
- Shockproof, self-extinguishing plastic case.
- Standard steel shaft bore ø25mm.
- EP-RS with external power supply 12-25Vdc and internal rechargeable battery (functioning for 6 months without power supply), serial output RS485 protocol MODBUS RTU for communication with remote units.
- EP-RS.MAN is for manual positioning (for ex. manual shape change): the supervision unit (PLC, computer) transmits the value to each EP-RS.MAN and the operator moves the axis by hand to reach this value.
- Two viewing angles to choose from.
- Colors in glossy finish: orange, black.
☛ Available attachments: shaft block flange, electrical connectors.
|Range||6 digit LCD display, 10mm digits|
|Shaft Sizes||Ø25mm, Ø20mm, various reducing bushings|
|Lock Pin Offset||40mm; 30mm option (Ø6mm std pin)|
|Rugged||Shock-proof welded technopolymer housing|
|Construction||Standard steel bore|
|Bus||RS485 MODBUS RTU|