- The display has 5 digits which are 7.5mm high plus negative sign, which is easily read at a distance.
- The instrument, buttons and display are protected by transparent covers.
- The power is supplied by a ½AA 3.6V battery which lasts approximately 4 years. Replacing of the battery, which is indicated by a low battery icon, is carried out easily and without loss of the parameters.
- Directly programmable via the three front keys
- Setting of the value shown on the display for every turn of the hollow shaft; measurement direction, number of decimals.
- Function buttons for reset/preset; absolute/relative reference; mm/inch conversion (or display in degrees). Optional 3 distinct programmable origins for correction from using different tools and/or the offset function for the compensation of tool wear.
- Handwheel indicator insert ONLY – handwheel not included.
- IP65 version.
- Two viewing angles to choose from.
- Colors in glossy finish: orange, grey.
EN90 is a gravity indicator suitable for installation on horizontal shafts.
☛ Can be supplied with handwheel models P125P, P150P, P175P, P200P or the P100L starwheel.
EN90F is a fixed-reaction indicator suitable for mounting on vertical or inclined shafts.
☛ Can be supplied with handwheel models P125PF, P150PF, P175PF, P200PF or the P100L starwheel.
|Range||5 digit LCD display, 7.5mm digits|
|Shaft Sizes||Various handwheel body choices|
FOR HORIZONTAL INSTALLATION
FOR VERTICAL OR INCLINED INSTALLATION