This mechanical 4-digit panel mount position indicator is used for displaying measurement, such as angles, distance, etc. The motion is transmitted to the indicator via a rotary shaft where a gear train conveys the motion to the counter to indicate the movement distance. Measures in metric or inch units. 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- 4-digit counter, digit height 9 mm with lens.
- Die-cast aluminum casing. Protection IP54. Max.temperature 80°C.
- OL2F: frontal view.
- OL2I: tilted view.
- OL2FA, OL2IA with positioning screw.
- Measures in metric units (optional inch units).
- Drive shaft output on the back (optional downward facing shaft)
- Measurement display in inch units.
- Drive shaft in rear downwards position.
|Range||4 digit counter (red digits indicate decimals)|
|Shaft Sizes||Ø6mm drive shaft, M12x1 for flex shaft|
|Resolution||Various inch and metric gear ratios|