Mechanical reaction panel mount position indicator. Used to view adjustments (angles, movement, etc.) on a control dial with graduated circular scale (AP90), or combination graduated circular scale and 4 or 5-digit digital readout (APFL, AP90N). 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Control dial with graduated circular scale (AP90), or combination graduated circular scale and 4 or 5-digit digital readout.
- Polycarbonate casing. Protection IP54. Max.temperature 80°C.
- Rear drive shaft for direct connection.
- Panel mounting for AP90 and AP90N is carried out with 2 threaded inserts M4x10 fitted on the back of the instrument (flange for APFL).
- AP90: Analog indication of the measurement on a circular graduated scale. At every turn of the drive shaft the pointer makes a rotation fraction. The turns that the pointer needs to carry out to complete a rotation is the ratio of the indicator.
- APFL, AP90N: with analog-digital indication. The measurement reading is a circular graduated scale and also by a 4-digit counter( APFL) or 5-digit counter (AP90N). The pointer carries out a complete turn at every rotation of the drive shaft and reads the counter values under a reduction gear ratio.
|Range||Numerous – see data sheet|
|Shaft Sizes||Ø8mm drive shaft|
|Resolution||Various inch and metric gear ratios|