The 66/6 compact series of gearboxes are suitable for the transmission of rotating motions between shafts at right-angles. Torque 45Nm.
- Available with reduction ratios: 1:1 – 1:2 in (standard) – 2:1 in multiplying (on request available in version A-B-C, not available in version D*).
- Aluminum case, anodized; stainless steel shafts.
- Torque 45Nm.
- Radial load 75kg; axial load 7,5kg.
– Version A with 2 outputs.
– Version B with 3 outputs.
– Version C with 3 outputs with opposite rotation.
– Version D with 3 outputs, 2 thru hollow shafts.
- Output shafts: M = male / F = female Ø14mm. Optional imperial sizes.
- 2 outputs, weight 1020g; 3 outputs, weight 1150g.
- Versions with case and output shafts in stainless steel AISI 303.
- Imperial shaft sizes.
- Models with spiral bevel gears in versions A-B-C-D, ratio 1/1-1/2-2/1*. The ‘SP’ spiral gearboxes allow higher precision, silent operation, and 30% increased output torque.
|Range||2 and 3 outputs|
|Gear Ratios||1:1, 1:2, 2:1; bevel or spiral option|
|Construction||Anodized aluminum case (optional stainless); stainless steel shafts|