The 66/4 compact series of gearboxes are suitable for the transmission of rotating motions between shafts at right-angles. Torque 4Nm.
- Available with reduction ratios: 1:1 – 1:2 (standard); 2:1 in multiplying (on request available in version A-B-C, not available in version D).
- Anodized aluminum case, stainless steel shafts AISI 303.
- Torque 4Nm.
- Radial load 15kg; axial load 1,5kg.
– Version A with 2 outputs.
– Version B with 3 outputs.
– Version C with 3 outputs with opposite rotation.
– Version D with 3 outputs, 2 thru hollow shafts.
– Version E with 4 outputs.
- Output shafts: M = male / F = female Ø8mm.
- 2 outputs, weight 145g; 3 outputs, weight 150g.
- Output shafts male / female Ø10mm – Ø12mm – Ø14mm*.
- Versions with case in stainless steel AISI 303.
- Models with spiral bevel gears in versions A-B-C-D, ratio 1:1. The ‘SP’ spiral gearboxes allow higher precision, silent operation, and 30% increased output torque.
|Range||2, 3 and 4 outputs|
|Gear Ratios||1:1, 1:2, 2:1; bevel or spiral option|
|Construction||Anodized aluminum case (optional stainless); stainless steel shafts|