- 5-digit mechanical position indicator (standard one red digit indicates decimal for tenths; on request two red digits for hundredths, three red digits for thousandths or five black digits for no decimal). Version OP6T: 4 digits and graduated red digit for more reading accuracy. Reading until 99999, then rolls over to 00000 and continues counting. Digit height 6mm.
- Shock-proof, welded seam, self-extinguishing technopolymer case. Protection IP64. Max. temperature 80°C.
- Reading with 18° inclined or frontal view.
- OP6 and OP6T standard shaft bore ø20mm H7, version OP6F25 and OP6TF25 with ø25mm bore. Other bore sizes available.
- Special ratios for measurement in inch or degrees.
- Lock-pin “C” ø10.5/12.0mm.
- Model “IN” with metallic parts in stainless steel.
- Colors: orange RAL 2004, black RAL 9005, grey RAL 7004.
☛ Available attachments: shaft block flange, spacer flange, movement knob, handle, handwheel.
|Range||5 digit counter (red digits indicate decimals)|
|Shaft Sizes||Ø25mm, Ø20mm or Ø1”, various reducing bushings|
|Resolution||Various inch and metric gear ratios|
|Lock Pin Offset||30mm (Ø6mm std pin)|
|Rugged||Shock-proof welded technopolymer housing|
|Construction||Optional stainless steel metal parts|