- 3-digit mechanical position indicator (standard one red digit indicates decimal for tenths; on request two red digits for hundredths or three black digits for no decimal). Reading until 999, then rolls over to 000 and continues counting. Digit height 6mm.
- Particularly suited for small adjustments in tight spaces.
- Shock-proof, welded seam, self-extinguishing technopolymer. Protection IP64. Max. temperature 80°C.
- Inclined viewing angle window of 45° for horizontal shafts and for vertical shafts, excellent readability given by the means of magnifying window.
- Standard shaft bores Ø8mm, Ø10mm or Ø12mm.
- Hollow bore and metallic parts (inner and external) are stainless steel as standard.
- Distance of anti-rotation lock-pin standard 18mm.
- Special ratios for measurement in inch or degrees.
- Distance of anti-rotation lock-pin 22mm.
- Colors in glossy finish: orange RAL 2004, black RAL 9005, grey RAL 7004.
- Combinable tools: flanged gearbox: RINV-OP62.
☛ Available attachments: shaft block flange, spacer flange, movement knob.
|Range||3 digit counter (red digits indicate decimals)|
|Shaft Sizes||ø12mm, ø10mm, ø8mm|
|Resolution||Various inch and metric gear ratios|
|Lock Pin Offset||18mm std; 22mm option (6mm dia pin)|
|Rugged||Shock-proof welded technopolymer housing|
|Construction||All metal parts stainless steel|