- Two position indicators with 5-digit (standard one red digit indicates decimal for tenths; on request two red digits for hundredths, three red digits for thousandths or five black digits for no decimal). Reading until 99999, then rolls over to 00000 and continues counting. Digit height: 5.5mm.
- Shock-proof , welded seam, self-extinguishing technopolymer. Protection IP64. Max. temperature 80°C.
- Reading window with 18° inclination.
- Standard shaft hole: ø25mm H7. Other bore sizes available.
- Rotation direction of counters: clockwise-clockwise = DX-DX; counterclockwise-counterclockwise = SX-SX; clockwise-counterclockwise = DX referenced to the upper counter; counterclockwise-clockwise = SX referenced to the upper counter.
- Lock-pin: center distance 40mm (standard)
- Lock-pin: center distance 30mm (indicate I30).
- OP12A with 1 positioning button for zero-set “AZZ” on higher counter.
- OP12R with “change lever” performing as the functioning of the two counters: for ex. for measuring tool’s radius (pitch) or diameter (double pitch). Available for ratios until 1 revolution = 60.
- Colors: orange RAL 2004, black RAL 9005.
|Range||5 digit counters (red digits indicate decimals)|
|Shaft Sizes||Ø25mm, various reducing bushings|
|Resolution||Various gear ratios|
|Lock Pin Offset||40mm, 30mm optional; (Ø6mm std pin)|
|Rugged||Shock-proof welded technopolymer housing|
|Construction||Standard steel metal parts|