- Two counters with 5-digit (standard one red digit indicates decimal for tenths; on request two red digits for hundredths, three red digits for thousandths or five black digits for no decimal). Reading until 99999, then rolls over to 00000 and continues counting. Digit height 5.5mm.
- Shock-proof, welded seam self-extinguishing technopolymer case. Protection IP54. Temperature max.: 70°C.
- Reading window with 62° inclination.
- Standard shaft hole: ø20mm H7. Other bore sizes available.
- Rotation direction of counters: clockwise-clockwise = DX-DX; counterclockwise-counterclockwise = SX-SX; clockwise-counterclockwise = DX referenced to the upper counter; counterclockwise-clockwise = SX referenced to the upper counter.
- Version with 4-digits: “AZZ” with 1 positioning button for zero-set, version “2AZZ” with 2 positioning buttons for zero-set.
- Colors: orange RAL 2004, black RAL 9005.
|Range||5 digit counters (red digits indicate decimals)|
|Shaft Sizes||Ø20mm, various reducing bushings|
|Resolution||Various gear ratios|
|Lock Pin Offset||30mm; (Ø6mm std pin)|
|Rugged||Shock-proof welded technopolymer housing|
|Construction||Standard steel metal parts|