- Movement knob for OP/EP position indicators OP2, OP3, OP6, OP7, EP7 and EP20.
- Directly mounted to the OD of the indicator bore via set screw(s).
- Anodized aluminum construction.
- ASSEMBLY: Remove the set screw from the OP indicator bore. Place the knob on the OP bore and secure the longer set screw (supplied with the knob) through the unthreaded hole of the knob to secure the indicator bore to the shaft. The original OP set screw is used for securing the knob on the OP bore.
- Decals (neutral or with FIAMA logo), which applies to the front of the knob indicating increase or decrease count direction.
|Range||OP2, OP3, OP6, OP7, EP7, EP20|