Incremental encoder for linear and rotary applications. Linear measurement lengths available from 0-50 meters. For encoder feedback or position display or applications. Used with MT magnetic band for linear and larger diameter rotary applications; AM ring for rotary shaft applications. 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Compact and modular designs.
- Contamination resistance, easy alignment, accurate.
- Non-contact, zero wear.
- Linear measuring lengths up to 50 meters.
- MT (preferred for horizontal mounting).
- MTV (preferred for vertical mounting), acetal case.
- MTP (preferred for horizontal mounting), aluminum case.
- MT1 – MTV1 – MTP1: 10-30VDC supply; output push-pull 10-30VDC.
- MT2 – MTV2 – MTP2: 10-30VDC supply; output line driver 5VDC.
- MT3 – MTV3 – MTP3: 5VDC supply; output line driver 5VDC.
- MT4 – MTV4 – MTP4: 10-30VDC supply; output line driver 10-30VDC.
- P50/10 magnetic band for linear and larger diameter rotary applications. The band consists of a magnetized plastic ferrite strip with alternate magnetic poles of 5 mm pitch, adhered to an adhesive-backed stainless steel strip-band. Mechanical protection of the plastic ferrite strip is supplied by an adhesive-backed stainless steel cover strip.
- AM magnetic rings for small rotary applications. The AM14 consists of a magnetized ring (ø31mm) mounted on an aluminum ring with a hollow bore (ø14mm); the AM20 consists of a magnetized ring (ø31mm) mounted on an aluminum ring with a hollow bore (ø20mm). The ring is secured to a shaft with set screws.
- Magnetic band cut to customer requirement.
- Cable lengths to customer requirement.
|Construction||Shock-proof technopolymer grey case or aluminum case|
|Measurement range||Up to 50 meters linear|