Linear potentiometer with slider driven by a shaft. Measurement lengths available from 0-50mm to 0-900mm. Potentiometer technology offers a very simple absolute encoder position signal, without a proprietary or expensive position signal protocol. Benefits of the PF transducers include low cost, easy installation and long cycle life. 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Compact, modular and durable design.
- Highly adaptable, easy installation.
- Wide range of measurement stroke lengths.
- Large angles of free movement.
- Linear and accurate.
- Up to 100 million cycle life
Available strokes in mm: 500 – 700 –
- PAK: aluminum housing, mechanical anchor, movement via threaded M6 shaft. strokes from 50mm to 900mm. 4-pole connector complying to DIN43650 (spherical joint M6 on request).
- PY2: aluminum housing, mechanical anchor, movement via feeler shaft with double bearings and recall spring, push rod with threaded M2,5 stem with a (INOX) stainless steel steel spherical joint. Strokes from 25mm to 100 mm. 5-pole connector complying to DIN43322.
- PS: aluminum housing, anchor and self-aligned mechanical movement on 2 spherical joints with a max. motion angle to ±30°. Strokes from 75mm to 700 mm. 4-pole connector complying to DIN43650.
- PSX: aluminum housing with stainless steel shaft movement. Easy mounting by the means of back-lash free pivot heads and with a large angle of free movement up to ±12,5°. Resolution of 0,01mm and linearity up to ±0,05%. Strokes from 25mm to 300 mm. Heavy duty construction and compact dimensions makes this sensor suitable for use in environments with humidity, oil, dust, etc.
- Other measurement lengths to customer requirement.
|Measurement range in mm||From 25mm to 900mm|