FIAMA IM inclinometers are transducers used for the measurement of a listing angle, with reference to earth’s axis. These inclinometers employ a vibration and shock-resistant solid state sensor without moving parts. 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Accurate and compact.
- Main applications: the measure of inclination angle of solar panels, cutting-blade, crane, level control of platform etc.
- IM60-I: with analog output (4-20mA)
- IM60-V: with analog output (0-10VDC), measures ±60°
- IM360-I: with analog output (4-20mA)
- IM360-V: with analog output (0-10VDC), measures 0-360°
- IM60-I2: with two analog outputs (4-20mA)
- IM60-V2: with two analog outputs (0-10 VDC), measures ±60°on two perpendicular axis.
- Cable length to customer requirement.
- Connector versions with mating connectors.
|Range in degrees||0-360°, ±60°|