The TM916 is a two channel hand-held digital thermometer with K-type thermocouple inputs, capable of measuring temperatures within -50°C to +1230°C (-50 to +1999°F). Also available on the instrument are two inputs to measure two temperatures at the same time.
The anemograph built into a strong ABS case and comes with a storage bag.
- Range: -50°C to +1230°C (-50°F to +1999°F).
- Unit of measurement: °C/°F.
- Resolution: 0.1 or 1 °C/°F.
- Two TP-01 probes included.
- Wide range of temperatures probes available.