Innovative and simple, the new self-supporting FAP-M flexible shaft allows easy installation without having to support the protective cover. Ball bearing rotation. FAP-M flexible shafts are mechanical devices that are used to transfer a rotary movement between two non-aligned shafts. Installation is extremely simple by connecting the two terminals without the need for other supports.
- Reinforced steel cover.
- High performance and rotation.
- Highly smooth ball bearing rotation.
- Misalignment compensation and vibration damping.
- Maximum accuracy in torque transmission.
- High wear resistance.
- Lengths and terminations to customer requirement
|Construction||Stainless steel terminals|