Compact draw wire encoder with encoder output. Measurement lengths available from 0-4000mm to 0-12000mm. They are made of an encoder operated by a winding/unwinding stainless steel wire. Durable aluminum housing. Benefits of the EFA transducer include low cost and easy installation. 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Encoder operated by a winding or unwinding stainless steel wire.
- Available strokes in mm:4000 – 5000 – 6000 – 8000 – 10000 – 12000
- Resolution 800 pulses per 320mm of unwound wire (0.1µm post-quad).
- TTL-LD1: 10-30VDC supply; output line driver 5VDC.
- TTL-LD2: 5VDC supply; output line driver 5VDC.
- TTL-LD3:10-30VDC supply; output dine driver 10-30VDC.
- Electrical cable length to customer requirement.
|Measurement range in mm||4000 – 5000 – 6000 – 8000 – 10000 – 12000|
|Encoder||600 pulses per 240mm of unwound wire (0.1µm post-quad)|