Compact draw wire encoder with encoder output. Measurement lengths available from 0-500mm to 0-900mm. They are made of an encoder operated by a winding/unwinding stainless steel wire. Benefits of the EF transducers include low cost and easy installation. 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Encoder operated by a winding or unwinding stainless steel wire.
- Available strokes in mm:500 – 700 – 900
- TTL-LD1: 10-30VDC supply; output line driver 5VDC.
- TTL-LD2: 5VDC supply; output line driver 5VDC.
- TTL-LD3:10-30VDC supply; output dine driver 10-30VDC.
- EF: 256 pulses per 102mm of unwound wire (0.1mm post-quad).
- EFM: 2500 pulses per 100mm of unwound wire (0.01mm post-quad).
- Optical or magnetic encoder.
- Electrical cable length to customer requirement.
|Construction||Shock-proof case; solvent, gasoline, oil, grease proof|
|Measurement range in mm||500 – 700 – 900|
|Encoder||Optical (0.1mm resolution), Magnetic (0.01mm resolution)|