Compact draw wire encoder with encoder output. Measurement lengths available from 0-1000mm to 0-3000mm. They are made of an encoder operated by a winding/unwinding stainless steel wire. Benefits of the EF transducers include low cost and easy installation. 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Encoder operated by a winding or unwinding stainless steel wire.
- Available strokes in mm: 1000 – 2000 – 3000
- Resolution 600 pulses per 240mm of unwound wire (0.1mm post-quad).
- TTL-LD1: 10-30VDC supply; output line driver 5VDC.
- TTL-LD2: 5VDC supply; output line driver 5VDC.
- TTL-LD3:10-30VDC supply; output dine driver 10-30VDC.
- Electrical cable length to customer requirement.
|Construction||Shock-proof case; solvent, gasoline, oil, grease proof|
|Measurement range in mm||1000 – 2000 – 3000|
|Encoder||600 pulses per 240mm of unwound wire (0.1mm resolution)|