The Simplex-E is a complete, one-piece linear guided system for the measurement and display of linear movement. The complete system includes a magnetic position transducer and display, where the magnetic band is mounted on a self-aligned aluminum bar. Digit height 10mm. 3D DRAWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- 6-digit programmable electronic counter. Digit height 10mm. One year life (replaceable) battery powered.
- Measurement lengths in mm of 50 100 200 300 500 700
- Additional functions: mm/inch conversion, zero resets and absolute/relative movement display.
- Optional 3 distinct programmable origins for correction from using different tools and/or the offset function for the compensation of tool wear.
- The display can be rotated 90° for a parallel or orthogonal view to the measurement bar.
- Shockproof plastic case.
- Measurement lengths available to customer request.
- Available version with serial output RS485, MODBUS-RTU protocol.
- Available version internal rechargeable battery with unit running off of an external 24VDC power supply (5 months functioning without power supply) – for connection to external units.
|Range||6 digit LCD display, 10mm digits|
|Measuring length in mm||50 100 200 300 500 700|
|Max. speed||1.5 meters/second|
|Battery life||1 year|